- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Pasadena @ Victory Park – Sunday @ 1:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Reinette Senum (Candidate for Governor of California)
January 9 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Reinette Senum (Candidate for Governor of California)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (We will be going to Twohey’s in South Pasadena)
What to bring:
It is encouraged to bring a simple picnic item to share. Some ideas are crackers, trail mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, small bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It is recommended to have a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel readily available to sit on if all available seating is taken when you arrive.
Click here to see an aerial map of Victory Park. You will notice two small red rectangles inside a large red rectangle. The two small red rectangles are “NW Picnic 1” and “NW Picnic 3.” We will be at one of those two sites. In the rare case that both are taken when we arrive, we will be at “NW Picnic 2,” which does not have a roof. There is free parking in the large south parking lot, in the small west parking lot, and across N. Altadena Dr. on E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St. Rain doesn’t cancel this event. After the picnic meeting, let us know if you plan to join us for dinner. The restaurant will be announced before we leave.
Go to our “FAQ” page to read the answers to the following questions:
- Can I take pictures and record video & audio at events?
- What is the expected etiquette at an event with a featured speaker or a special featured speaker?
Go to our “Donate” page to donate.
Terms and conditions of attendance:
- Healthy and Free is not responsible or liable for anyone’s safety, security, well-being, or property.
- Everyone must abide by all laws.
- Each person is responsible for himself or herself.
Featured speaker bio:
- She did a solo winter crossing of Alaska in 1994 that she filmed for National Geographic, and along that trail, learned about the power of community.
- She was a two-term city council member of Nevada City, CA.
- She was a two-term vice-mayor of Nevada City, CA.
- She was a two-term mayor of Nevada City, CA.
- She is now running as a candidate for governor of California with no party affiliation.
- Her campaign is the first California gubernatorial campaign that is child-centric.
Featured speaker topics:
- The 7th generation principle.
- Her thirty-page blueprint for California, titled “A Contract with Californians.”
Featured speaker contact information:
- Website: https://ElectReinette.com