- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Pasadena @ Victory Park – Sunday @ 1:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Micheal Seifert (CEO and Founder of PublicSq.)
January 16 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Micheal Seifert (CEO and Founder of PublicSq.)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (True Food Kitchen)
What to bring:
It is encouraged to bring a simple picnic item to share. Some ideas are crackers, trail mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, small bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It is recommended to have a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel readily available to sit on if all available seating is taken when you arrive.
Click here to see an aerial map of Victory Park. You will notice two small red rectangles inside a large red rectangle. The two small red rectangles are “NW Picnic 1” and “NW Picnic 3.” We will be at one of those two sites. In the rare case that both are taken when we arrive, we will be at “NW Picnic 2,” which does not have a roof. There is free parking in the large south parking lot, in the small west parking lot, and across N. Altadena Dr. on E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St. Rain doesn’t cancel this event. After the picnic meeting, let us know if you plan to join us for dinner. The restaurant will be announced before we leave.
Go to our “FAQ” page to read the answers to the following questions:
- Can I take pictures and record video & audio at events?
- What is the expected etiquette at an event with a featured speaker or a special featured speaker?
Go to our “Donate” page to donate.
Terms and conditions of attendance:
- Healthy and Free is not responsible or liable for anyone’s safety, security, well-being, or property.
- Everyone must abide by all laws.
- Each person is responsible for themself.
Featured speaker bio:
- He’s the CEO and Founder of PublicSq.
Featured speaker topics:
- The importance of connecting freedom-loving Americans with their local communities, reliable information, and the businesses that share their values.
- The components of Public Square:
- The Marketplace:
- Discover local and national businesses that share your values.
- The Fountain:
- Be informed, engaged, and equipped with knowledge.
- The Community:
- Connect with your neighbors, find events, and get involved.
- The Marketplace:
Featured speaker contact information:
- Website: https://PublicSq.com/