- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Jeffrey Barke, M.D. (One of America’s Frontline Doctors)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (Yard House)
What to bring:
It is encouraged to bring a simple picnic item to share. Some ideas are crackers, trail mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, small bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It is recommended to have a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel readily available to sit on if all available seating is taken when you arrive.
Click here to see an aerial map of Victory Park. You will notice two small red rectangles inside a large red rectangle. The two small red rectangles are “NW Picnic 1” and “NW Picnic 3.” We will be at one of those two sites. In the rare case that both are taken when we arrive, we will be at “NW Picnic 2,” which does not have a roof. There is free parking in the large south parking lot, in the small west parking lot, and across N. Altadena Dr. on E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St. Rain doesn’t cancel this event.
- By attending this event, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our “Community Guidelines.”
- Go to our “Donate” page to learn about donating to our community.
Featured speaker bio:
- Jeffrey Barke is a proud founding member of America’s Frontline Doctors.
- He is a board-certified primary care physician that has been in private practice for over 25 years.
- He completed his medical school and family practice residency at the University of California, Irvine.
- He has served as an Associate Clinical Professor at U.C. Irvine and a board member of the Orange County Medical Association.
- He was recently commissioned as an officer in the U.S. Army Reserve Medical Corps.
- He is also a reserve deputy and a tactical physician for a local law enforcement SWAT team.
- Additionally, he served as an elected school board member for the Los Alamitos Unified School District for 12 years and is the co-founder and current school board chair of a free public charter school in Orange, CA called Orange County Classical Academy that uses Hillsdale College’s curriculum.
- He is the author of COVID-19, A Physicians Take on the Exaggerated Fear of Corona Virus.
- He is also a sought-after speaker on the failure of government education and all things related to Covid-19.
Featured speaker topics:
- What we have learned over the past two years from Covid-19:
- Early treatment.
- Healthcare cancel culture.
- Freedom vs. health.
- The path forward.
Featured speaker contact information: