- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Pasadena @ Victory Park – Sunday @ 1:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Denise Young (Executive Director of Children’s Health Defense California Chapter)
February 20 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Denise Young (Executive Director of Children’s Health Defense California Chapter)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (El Portal)
What to bring:
It is encouraged to bring a simple picnic item to share. Some ideas are crackers, trail mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, small bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It is recommended to bring a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken.
Click here to see an aerial map of Victory Park. You will notice two small red rectangles inside a large red rectangle. The two small red rectangles are “NW Picnic 1” and “NW Picnic 3.” We will be at one of those two sites. In the rare case that both are taken when we arrive, we will be at “NW Picnic 2,” which does not have a roof. There is free parking in the large south parking lot, in the small west parking lot, and across N. Altadena Dr. on E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St. Rain doesn’t cancel this event.
- By attending this event, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our “Community Guidelines.”
- Go to our “Donate” page to learn about donating to our community.
Featured speaker bio:
- She’s a strong advocate for informed consent and freedom of choice.
- She has thoroughly researched an agenda being pushed that hides behind states of emergency to bypass proper data and review processes in place, along with public debate and comments.
- She has assisted Children’s Health Defense with important legal cases.
Featured speaker topics:
- Children’s Health Defense, including the California Chapter.
- California’s demise into medical tyranny.
- Jab passports, tracking, and the laws.
- Current lawsuits and where we go from here.
Featured speaker contact information: