- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Pasadena @ Victory Park – Sunday @ 1:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Peggy Hall (Founder of The Healthy American)
February 27 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Peggy Hall (Founder of The Healthy American)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (Twohey’s Restaurant)
What to bring:
It is encouraged to bring a simple picnic item to share. Some ideas are crackers, trail mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, small bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It is recommended to bring a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken.
Click here to see an aerial map of Victory Park. You will notice two small red rectangles inside a large red rectangle. The two small red rectangles are “NW Picnic 1” and “NW Picnic 3.” We will be at one of those two sites. In the rare case that both are taken when we arrive, we will be at “NW Picnic 2,” which does not have a roof. There is free parking in the large south parking lot, in the small west parking lot, and across N. Altadena Dr. on E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St. Rain doesn’t cancel this event.
- By attending this event, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our “Community Guidelines.”
- Go to our “Donate” page to learn about donating to our community.
Featured speaker bio:
- She is a national leader in the freedom movement and is dedicated to “breathing life back into liberty.”
- She has many years of experience as a health educator and community activist.
- She is known as the civics teacher of The United States of America.
- She educates people and businesses on their rights to help empower them.
- She has assisted thousands of people with submitting religious exemptions.
- Through her inspiring educational videos, hours of legal research, and online and in-person programs to keep businesses open, to help parents get their kids out of government schools, and to help Americans protect their medical rights, Peggy empowers people across the country to take action to make “positive waves of change” as we fight back this growing tidal wave of tyranny.
Featured speaker topics:
- The importance of connection, education, and action.
- Where we are now and where we go from here.
Featured speaker contact information:
- Website: https://www.TheHealthyAmerican.org