- This event has passed.
Bowling – Pasadena @ Bowlero (Bowlmor Lanes) – Friday @ 7:00 PM
March 11 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pmFree
- 7:00 PM – Arrive.
- 7:05 PM – Find us near the front desk.
- 7:10 PM – We will count how many people are present in our group.
- 7:15 PM – We will tell the front desk the number of bowling lanes we need based on the number of people in our group.
- While waiting to be paged for our lanes, we can put our bowling shoes on, eat, drink, play games, and socialize.
- Once we are paged for our lane/s, each person can get a bowling ball, choose a funny bowling name, then we’ll bowl, and have fun!
What to expect:
- Bowling, games, food, and drinks with friends.
- We will be celebrating the Healthy and Free founder’s birthday.
- Each bowling lane can accommodate up to eight people.
- A volunteer from each lane will need to leave their credit card at the front desk to open the lane.
- The wait time for our lane/s might be about an hour.
- We can play games, eat, drink, and socialize while waiting for our lanes.
- Each person can pay individually at the front desk when finished bowling.
- We do not have a reservation.
- We will meet near the front desk.
- There is free parking in the parking lot.
- RSVP and arrive on time only if you are bowling with us.
- If you are not bowling but you want to socialize with us, do not RSVP, and you can show up anytime that we are there.
- By attending this event, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our “Community Guidelines.”