- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Pasadena @ Victory Park – Sunday @ 1:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Matt Brimigion (Founder and President of BRAVE and Owner of Mrs. Olson’s Coffee Hut)
March 20 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Matt Brimigion (Founder and President of BRAVE and Owner of Mrs. Olson’s Coffee Hut)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (Barney’s Beanery)
- Our featured speaker plans to bring Ronda Kennedy (Attorney and Candidate for U.S. Congress.)
- Ronda will also speak and share some updates.
What to bring:
- Feel free to bring a simple picnic food or supply item to share with everyone.
- It is recommended to bring a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken.
- Click here to see an aerial map of Victory Park.
- You will notice two small red rectangles inside a large red rectangle.
- The two small red rectangles are “NW Picnic 1” and “NW Picnic 3.”
- We will be at one of those two picnic sites.
- There is free parking:
- In the large south parking lot.
- In the small west parking lot.
- Across N. Altadena Dr. on E. Mountain St. and on Loma Vista St.
- By attending this event, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our “Community Guidelines.”
- Go to our “Donate” page to learn about donating to our community.
Featured speaker bio:
- He never closed his business.
- He’s fought unlawful city, county, and state mandates.
- He’s fought charges against his restaurant.
- He was sued by the Ventura County Health Department and Board of Supervisors.
- Their accusations:
- Being a public nuisance.
- Killing people.
- They tried to:
- Evict him.
- Charge him thousands of dollars of fines.
- Took his business license.
- Took his food and liquor license.
- Filed a permanent injunction against him.
- Filed a permanent restraining order against him to close his business and not open another business.
- Their accusations:
Featured speaker topics:
- The rise of BRAVE.
- BRAVE’s influence on people, businesses, and political candidates.
- BRAVE’s ability to fight back against tyranny.
- What BRAVE is doing now.
- Fun fact: Dr. Judy Mikovits was the first person to sign-up with BRAVE.
Featured speaker contact information:
- Website: https://BraveCoalitionUSA.com