RSVP to Attend
- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Pasadena @ Victory Park – Sunday @ 1:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Amy Bohn (Co-Founder, President, and Executive Director of PERK)
March 27 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Amy Bohn (Co-Founder, President, and Executive Director of PERK)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (True Food Kitchen)
What to bring:
- Feel free to bring a simple picnic food or supply item to share with everyone.
- It is recommended to bring a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken.
- Click here to see an aerial map of Victory Park.
- You will notice two small red rectangles inside a large red rectangle.
- The two small red rectangles are “NW Picnic 1” and “NW Picnic 3.”
- We will be at one of those two picnic sites.
- There is free parking:
- In the large south parking lot.
- In the small west parking lot.
- Across N. Altadena Dr. on E. Mountain St. and on Loma Vista St.
- By attending this event, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our “Community Guidelines.”
- Go to our “Donate” page to learn about donating to our community.
Featured speaker bio:
- She is a Co-Founder, the President, and Executive Director of PERK.
- PERK is a non-profit that represents thousands of parents and children across California.
- Amy has a degree in Psychology and has lived in California since 2019.
- She currently lives in Ventura with her husband Mike and her three children.
- PERK strives to empower and educate parents, professionals, and educators to speak with policymakers regarding education-based legislation.
- PERK is currently focused on three initiatives:
- Stopping the vaccine passport/health pass.
- Removing the covid mandates/requirements for schools.
- Getting masks off our children.
Featured speaker topics:
- Vaccine passports.
- School Mandates.
- Current lawsuits.
Featured speaker contact information:
- Website: https://www.PERK-Group.com