RSVP to Attend
- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Pasadena @ Victory Park – Sunday @ 3:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Brad Dacus (Founder and President of Pacific Justice Institute)
April 3 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Brad Dacus (Founder and President of Pacific Justice Institute)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (Shakers)
What to bring:
- Feel free to bring a simple picnic food or supply item to share with everyone.
- It is recommended to bring a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken.
- Find us:
- In the large south parking lot.
- In the small west parking lot, which is usually full.
- Across N. Altadena Dr. on E. Mountain St. and on Loma Vista St.
- By attending this event, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our “Community Guidelines.”
- Go to our “Donate” page to learn about donating to our community.
Featured speaker bio:
- He is the founder and president of the Pacific Justice Institute (PJI.)
- He served as Legislative Assistant to U.S. Senator Phil Gramm.
- He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Texas, School of Law.
- He coordinated religious freedom and parental rights cases throughout the western United States for five years prior to founding the PJI in 1997.
- PJI represented five churches within the supreme court and won the case to have them reopen.
Featured speaker topics:
- PJI vaccine issues.
- The current issues in public schools and solutions.
- Legislations that PJI is impacting.
Featured speaker contact information: