- This event has passed.
Dinner and Billiards – Pasadena @ Barney’s Beanery and Q’s Billiard Club – Saturday @ 5:00 PM
June 18 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
What to expect:
- After dinner at Barney’s Beanery on the 1st floor, we will play billiards at Q’s Billiard Club on the 2nd floor.
- Q’s Billiard Club has many billiards tables, a basic menu of food and drinks, a bar, and a patio in the back.
- Each billiards table will have up to four players.
- Billiards payment:
- A volunteer from each billiards table will need to leave their credit card on file with Q’s Billiard Club.
- Each player can pay their share of the billiards cost to their table’s volunteer.
- Check with your billiard table’s volunteer to determine preferred payment methods, such as cash, PayPal, or Venmo.
- We do not have reservations for Barney’s Beanery or Q’s Billiard Club.
- We will meet at the entrance of Barney’s Beanery to be seated.
- There is parking at Unified Parking.
- 25 E. Green St., Pasadena, CA 91105
- The first 90 minutes are free.
- Each additional hour is $2.00.
- The daily maximum is $6.00.
- By attending this event, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our “Community Guidelines.”