- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Sunday @ 4:00 PM – Special Featured Speaker: Peggy Hall (Founder of The Healthy American) – $5.00 Suggested Donation
July 11, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Special Featured Speaker: Peggy Hall (founder of The Healthy American)
- Dinner (post-event dinner at a restaurant to be determined for anyone that wishes to join us)
What to bring:
It is optional and fun to bring a simple picnic item to share with everyone. Some ideas are crackers, trail-mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It is recommended to have available a folding chair, blanket or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken at the time of arrival.
Open this aerial map of the park. Look to the top left. We will be in the northwest area of the park at NW picnic 1 or 3. We are closest to the cross streets N. Altadena Dr. and Mountain St. There is free parking in the small west parking lot (it fills up fast,) the large south parking lot and on the side streets E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St. across from where we meet. Rain doesn’t cancel this event. At the end of the event, we will decide which restaurant we are going to for dinner. Let us know at the end if you will be joining us for dinner.
Recording video & audio:
We occasionally record video & audio of speakers and performers. The camera lens will be pointed in their direction. If a person does not want to be in a picture or video, it is his or her responsibility to not be in front of the camera. We prefer people not take pictures or record video or audio. If an attendee does take pictures or record video, it is his or her responsibility to make all sure non-speakers and non-performers are not in their pictures or videos unless consent has been given. If consent has not been given, we may request those pictures and videos to be deleted.
There are two types of events with a $5.00 suggested donation: Picnic meetings that state special featured speaker and $5.00 suggested donation in the title. And freedom forums. All freedom forum speakers are special featured speakers. For both events, unless otherwise stated, 50% of all donation proceeds goes to the special featured speaker or speakers for speaking fees, traveling costs, lodging costs, taking time to join us to share invaluable information and supporting his/her/their work in the fight for our freedoms. The other 50% goes to Healthy and Free for operations and event costs. Donations can be made either by cash in-person at these events where a small white donation box will be passed around. Or electronically by PayPal or Venmo. See our “Donations” page for details.
Special featured speaker bio:
- She is a national leader in the freedom movement and is dedicated to “breathing life back into liberty.”
- She’s the founder of The Healthy American and Freedom for California.
- She has many years of experience as a health educator and community activist.
- Through her inspiring educational videos, hours of legal research, and online and in-person programs to keep businesses open, to help parents get their kids out of government schools, and to help Americans protect their medical rights, Peggy empowers patriots all across the country to take action to make “positive waves of change” as we fight back this growing tidal wave of tyranny.
Special featured speaker topics:
- The importance of connection, education and action.