RSVP to Attend
- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Sunday @ 4:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Pam Ragland (Human Rights & Education Advocate)
July 25, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Pam Ragland (human rights & education advocate)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (restaurant TBD – tell us after the event if you’re going with us)
What to bring:
It is optional and fun to bring a simple picnic item to share with everyone. Some ideas are crackers, trail-mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It is recommended to have available a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken at the time of arrival.
Open this aerial map of the park. Look to the top left. We will be in the northwest area of the park at NW picnic 1 or 3. We are closest to the cross streets N. Altadena Dr. and Mountain St. There is free parking in the small west parking lot (it fills up fast,) the large south parking lot and on the side streets E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St. across from where we meet. Rain doesn’t cancel this event. At the end of the event, we will decide which restaurant we are going to for dinner. Let us know at the end if you will be joining us for dinner.
Please review our “FAQ” page for answers to the following questions:
- Can I take pictures and record video & audio at events?
- What is the expected etiquette at a speaker event?
Please review our “Donate” page.
Featured speaker bio:
- She spent 10 years in healthcare working at an international hospital company.
- She was going to be a doctor.
- Last July she wrote an article about how the Covid numbers were intentionally manipulated.
- She and her website PamRaglandsBlog.com started getting censored.
- In 2002, she found her first bank forgery, ultimately lost her house, sued U.S. Bank, and won which set multiple precedents, and this is how she learned the law.
- After being forced to move, her son became classically autistic suddenly, which made her learn special education law.
- She created a Facebook group that helps thousands of parents learn their rights.
- She is an expert in how to help people change and modify human behavior.
- She runs a freedom action group that has created letters for mandated masks, vaccines, PCR tests and more.
- Within three weeks, they got Trader Joes to reverse their mask mandate.
- Her group discovered that face masks, face shields and plexiglass violate proposition 65.
Featured speaker topics:
- She will speak about our rights and the ways to use the laws to enforce them.
- Healthy and Free is not responsible for anyone or anything at our events.