RSVP to Attend
- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Sunday @ 4:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Brian Isley (Executive Director of We the People OC)
August 1, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Brian Isley (Executive Director of We the People OC)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (tell us after the event if you’re going with us – location TBD)
What to bring:
It is optional and fun to bring a simple picnic item to share with everyone. Some ideas are crackers, trail-mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It is recommended to have available a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken at the time of arrival.
Open this aerial map of Victory Park. Look at the large, thick, red rectangle on the top left. We will be at the northwest area of the park. At NW picnic 1 or NW picnic 3, inside the two smaller red rectangles. The closest cross streets are N. Altadena Dr. and Mountain St. There is free parking in the small west parking lot (it fills up fast,) in the large south parking lot and across N. Altadena Dr. on the side streets E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St. Rain doesn’t cancel this event. At the end of the event, let us know if you are joining us for dinner. Once the restaurant has been selected, we will announce it before we leave.
Please review our “FAQ” page for answers to the following questions:
- Can I take pictures and record video & audio at events?
- What is the expected etiquette at an event with a featured speaker or a special featured speaker?
Please review our “Donate” page.
Featured speaker bio:
- He’s the founder of 3 tech startups.
- He currently serves as the Executive Director of The Darling Center, a medical practice focused on holistic wellness.
- For the last 16 months, he has been a vocal opponent of public health directives set forth by national and state public health agencies.
- He was in the military for 8 years.
- He founded We the People OC which is an organization dedicated to removing corrupt politicians and replacing them with candidates who serve the people.
- He’s been featured on shows like Scott McKay (Patriot Street Fighter), The Mel K. Show, The Cordie Williams Show and Flyover Conservatives.
- He was also featured at the New California State 8th annual convention.
- He’s been on multiple nationwide and worldwide radio shows.
- He’s scheduled to be on Charlie Ward’s show, Mel K.’s show again and Cordie William’s show again.
Featured speaker topics:
- Medical Freedom.
- Freedom from tyranny.
- Ten steps to tyranny and where we are in the steps.
- How to stand up for your freedoms.
- Involvement in local government.
- Running for office.
- Recalling local and county officials (the ongoing OC Board of Supervisors recall.)
- Holding elected officials accountable.