RSVP to Attend
- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Sunday @ 4:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Shiva Bagheri (Founder of the Beverly Hills Freedom Rally)
August 8, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Shiva Bagheri (Founder of the Beverly Hills Freedom Rally)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (tell us after the event if you’re going with us – location TBD)
What to bring:
It is optional and fun to bring a simple picnic item to share with everyone. Some ideas are crackers, trail-mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It is recommended to have available a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken at the time of arrival.
Open this aerial map of Victory Park. Look at the large, thick, red rectangle on the top left. We will be at the northwest area of the park. At NW picnic 1 or NW picnic 3, inside the two smaller red rectangles. The closest cross streets are N. Altadena Dr. and Mountain St. There is free parking in the small west parking lot (it fills up fast,) in the large south parking lot and across N. Altadena Dr. on the side streets E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St. Rain doesn’t cancel this event. At the end of the event, let us know if you are joining us for dinner. Once the restaurant has been selected, we will announce it before we leave.
Please review our “FAQ” page for answers to the following questions:
- Can I take pictures and record video & audio at events?
- What is the expected etiquette at an event with a featured speaker or a special featured speaker?
Please review our “Donate” page.
- Healthy and Free is not responsible for anyone or anything at our events.
Featured speaker bio:
- She is the founder of Beverly Hills Freedom Rally.
Featured speaker topics:
- Skam-free shopping.
- Protests to fight against medical tyranny.
- The reason why she started Beverly Hills Freedom Rally and why she received attacks.
Featured speaker contact information:
- Contact Shiva through the website https://beverlyhillsfreedomrally.org/.