- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Special Featured Speakers: Jim Lloyd & Ronda Kennedy (Attorneys at Law)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (tell us after the event if you’re going with us – location TBD)
What to bring:
It is optional and fun to bring a simple picnic item to share with everyone. Some ideas are crackers, trail-mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It is recommended to have available a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken at the time of arrival.
Open this aerial map of Victory Park. Look at the large, thick, red rectangle on the top left. We will be at the northwest area of the park. At NW picnic 1 or NW picnic 3, inside the two smaller red rectangles. The closest cross streets are N. Altadena Dr. and Mountain St. There is free parking in the small west parking lot (it fills up fast,) in the large south parking lot and across N. Altadena Dr. on the side streets E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St. Rain doesn’t cancel this event. At the end of the event, let us know if you are joining us for dinner. Once the restaurant has been selected, we will announce it before we leave.
Please review our “FAQ” page for answers to the following questions:
- Can I take pictures and record video & audio at events?
- What is the expected etiquette at an event with a featured speaker or a special featured speaker?
Please review our “Donate” page.
- Healthy and Free is not responsible for anyone or anything at our events.
Special featured speaker bio for Jim:
- He tried his first case in New York in 1985.
- Since then, he’s tried cases all over New York and New Jersey.
- He moved to California about 17 years ago and has tried cases here since.
- He’s known Peggy for over a year and has been doing patriot work.
- He’s affiliated with Children’s Health Defense and Pacific Justice Institute.
- He knows Leigh Dundas and Dr. Judy Mikovits well.
- His 16-year-old son is autistic, deaf and vaccine injured, which is why this work is so personal and important to him.
Special featured speaker bio for Ronda:
- During Covid-19 when Ventura County closed gun stores, she filed a federal lawsuit that forced them to reopen.
- She’s the only attorney in Ventura County that successfully beat the County when they filed temporary restraining orders (TRO’s) against 13 businesses to force business closures.
- She ran for congress for the House or Representatives in 2020.
- She beat her opponent 3 to 1 in in-person voting but her opponent beat her in total votes.
- 94% of her opponent’s votes were mail-in ballots.
Special featured speaker topics for Jim:
- Anti-mask 101.
- Avoiding unlawful employer poison needle mandates.
Special featured speaker topics for Ronda:
- Covid-19 and the affects it has had on our constitution.
- How to protest without getting arrested.
Special featured speaker contact information for Jim:
Special featured speaker contact information for Ronda: