- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Sunday @ 3:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Dr. Judy Mikovits (PhD & New York Times Bestselling Author) – Donation Event
September 5, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Dr. Judy Mikovits (PhD & New York Times bestselling author)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (tell us after the event if you’re joining us – location TBD)
What to bring:
It is optional and fun to bring a simple picnic item to share with everyone. Some ideas are crackers, trail-mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It is recommended to have available a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken at the time of arrival.
Open this aerial map of Victory Park. Look at the large, thick, red rectangle on the top left. We will be at the northwest area of the park. At NW picnic 1 or NW picnic 3, inside the two smaller red rectangles. The closest cross streets are N. Altadena Dr. and Mountain St. There is free parking in the small west parking lot (it fills up fast,) in the large south parking lot and across N. Altadena Dr. on the side streets E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St. Rain doesn’t cancel this event. At the end of the event, let us know if you are joining us for dinner. Once the restaurant has been selected, we will announce it before we leave.
Please review our “FAQ” page for answers to the following questions:
- Can I take pictures and record video & audio at events?
- What is the expected etiquette at an event with a featured speaker or a special featured speaker?
Please review our “Donate” page.
- Healthy and Free is not responsible for anyone or anything at our events.
Featured speaker bio:
- Mikovits earned:
- A BA in Chemistry from University of Virginia in 1980.
- A PhD in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from George Washington University in 1992.
- In her forty-year quest to understand the causes, prevent and treat chronic diseases, she has co-authored seminal papers culminating at least a decade of research in the following:
- Natural products chemistry
- HIV & AIDS drug development.
- In 2006, Dr. Mikovits co-founded and developed the first neuroimmune institute based on a systems biology approach.
- This led to the landmark 2009 publication in “Science” of the isolation and characterization of a new family of human disease-associated retroviruses, XMRVs/HGRVS.
- Mikovits has co-authored more than 50 peer reviewed publications and book chapters.
- She also holds patent of combination therapy for prostate cancer using botanical compositions and chemotherapy”.
- Mikovits is a New York Times best-selling author and has written:
- Plague of Corruption
- The Case Against the Masks
- Ending Plague
- Her passion is to focus on natural products chemistry and plant-based drug therapies.
- Her current focus is on medical cannabis with breakthroughs in understanding of the pathophysiology of neuroimmune, autoimmune diseases and cancer as acquired endocannabinoid immune dysfunction (AEIDS).
- She was in Plandemic Part 1 and Plandemic Part 2: Indoctrination.
- Click here to watch both parts.
Featured speaker topics:
- Covid-19, the disease of fear.
- The case against masks.
- How to keep your body healthy and your immune system strong.
Featured speaker contact information:
- Website: https://PlagueTheBook.com