- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Sunday @ 3:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Gloria Massey Chinea (Election Integrity Project Ca. Board Member) – Donation Event
September 12, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Gloria Massey Chinea (Election Integrity Project Ca. Board Member)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (tell us after the event if you’re joining us – location TBD)
What to bring:
It is optional and fun to bring a simple picnic item to share with everyone. Some ideas are crackers, trail-mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It is recommended to have available a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken at the time of arrival.
Open this aerial map of Victory Park. Look at the large, thick, red rectangle on the top left. We will be at the northwest area of the park. At NW picnic 1 or NW picnic 3, inside the two smaller red rectangles. The closest cross streets are N. Altadena Dr. and Mountain St. There is free parking in the small west parking lot (it fills up fast,) in the large south parking lot and across N. Altadena Dr. on the side streets E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St. Rain doesn’t cancel this event. At the end of the event, let us know if you are joining us for dinner. Once the restaurant has been selected, we will announce it before we leave.
Please review our “FAQ” page for answers to the following questions:
- Can I take pictures and record video & audio at events?
- What is the expected etiquette at an event with a featured speaker or a special featured speaker?
Please review our “Donate” page.
- Healthy and Free is not responsible for anyone or anything at our events.
Featured speaker bio:
- She is an Election Integrity Project California (EIPCa) board member.
- EIPCa has a landmark lawsuit that is currently moving to the ninth circuit.
- In 2017, EIPCa hired Judicial Watch as their attorneys and won the California lawsuit to remove inactive voters from the voter rolls.
- They most recently won a lawsuit in the U.S. Supreme Court that was based in Arizona that was about ballot harvesting.
Featured speaker topics:
- She will give an update of the current and future elections of California.
- She will explain the current election process.
- She will review the importance of people voting in-person and with paper ballots.
Featured speaker contact information: