- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Sunday @ 3:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Mark McDonald, M.D. (One of America’s Frontline Doctors)
September 26, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Mark McDonald, M.D. (One of America’s Frontline Doctors)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (tell us after the event if you’re joining us – location TBD)
What to bring:
It is optional and fun to bring a simple picnic item to share with everyone. Some ideas are crackers, trail-mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It is recommended to have available a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken at the time of arrival.
Open this aerial map of Victory Park. Look at the large, thick, red rectangle on the top left. We will be at the northwest area of the park. At NW picnic 1 or NW picnic 3, inside the two smaller red rectangles. The closest cross streets are N. Altadena Dr. and Mountain St. There is free parking in the small west parking lot (it fills up fast,) in the large south parking lot and across N. Altadena Dr. on the side streets E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St. Rain doesn’t cancel this event. At the end of the event, let us know if you are joining us for dinner. Once the restaurant has been selected, we will announce it before we leave.
Please review our “FAQ” page for answers to the following questions:
- Can I take pictures and record video & audio at events?
- What is the expected etiquette at an event with a featured speaker or a special featured speaker?
Please review our “Donate” page.
- Healthy and Free is not responsible for anyone or anything at our events.
Featured speaker bio:
- As an undergraduate, he studied classical music, history, and literature at UC Berkeley.
- Before beginning his medical education, he taught in public schools.
- He trained in both adult and child adolescent psychiatry at UCLA, achieving a double board certification.
- He later trained in adult psychoanalysis for eight years.
- He now specializes in child and adolescent psychiatry.
- He has lived and worked in Europe, Asia, and Central America.
- He is proficient in Japanese, Spanish, and French.
- His opinions on topics such as the need to re-open America’s schools and the pandemic of fear in the United States today have been widely published in local and national news, including the Wall Street Journal and The Federalist.
Featured speaker topics:
- The fear pandemic: Masks, vaccines, control, and a way out.
Featured speaker contact information: