- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Sunday @ 1:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Ed Gunderson (California Republican Assembly [CRA] Yorba Linda-Placentia President)
October 3, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Ed Gunderson (California Republican Assembly [CRA] Yorba Linda-Placentia President)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (tell us after the event if you’re joining us – location TBD)
What to bring:
It is optional and fun to bring a simple picnic item to share with everyone. Some ideas are crackers, trail-mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It is recommended to have available a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken at the time of arrival.
Click here to see an aerial map of Victory Park. Look at the large red rectangle at the top left. We will be in that northwest area of the park at NW picnic 1 or NW picnic 3, depending on which location is available when we get there. If both locations are taken, we will be at NW picnic 2 which does not have a roof covering. The closest cross streets are N. Altadena Dr. and E. Mountain St. There is free parking in the small west parking lot (it fills up fast,) in the large south parking lot and across N. Altadena Dr. on the side streets E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St. Rain doesn’t cancel this event. At the end of the event, let us know if you are joining us for dinner. Once the restaurant has been selected, we will announce it before we leave.
Please review our “FAQ” page for answers to the following questions:
- Can I take pictures and record video & audio at events?
- What is the expected etiquette at an event with a featured speaker or a special featured speaker?
Please review our “Donate” page.
- Healthy and Free is not responsible for anyone or anything at our events.
Featured speaker bio:
- He’s spent over twenty years in political activism.
- He’s the president of the California Republican Assembly (CRA) Yorba Linda – Placentia chapter.
- The CRA website is: http://CRAGOP.org
- He’s the president of the North Orange County Conservative Coalition.
- He’s spent eight years as an alternate on The Republican Party of Orange County Central Committee.
Featured speaker topics:
- The importance of having longevity in our fight for freedom.
- Having realistic expectations of political goals.
- The least attention paid most important races are local.
- All politics are local, and the war is infinite.
Featured speaker contact information:
- Email: EdGun00@Yahoo.com