- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Sunday @ 1:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Michelle Ford (California Assembly Co-Coordinator)
October 24, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Michelle Ford (California Assembly Co-Coordinator)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (tell us after the event if you’re joining us – location TBD)
What to bring:
It is optional and fun to bring a simple picnic item to share with everyone. Some ideas are crackers, trail-mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It is recommended to have available a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken at the time of arrival.
Click here to see an aerial map of Victory Park. Look at the large red rectangle at the top left. We will be in that northwest area of the park at NW picnic 1 or NW picnic 3, depending on which location is available when we get there. If both locations are taken, we will be at NW picnic 2 which does not have a roof covering. The closest cross streets are N. Altadena Dr. and E. Mountain St. There is free parking in the small west parking lot (it fills up fast,) in the large south parking lot and across N. Altadena Dr. on the side streets E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St. Rain doesn’t cancel this event. At the end of the event, let us know if you are joining us for dinner. Once the restaurant has been selected, we will announce it before we leave.
Please review our “FAQ” page for answers to the following questions:
- Can I take pictures and record video & audio at events?
- What is the expected etiquette at an event with a featured speaker or a special featured speaker?
Please review our “Donate” page.
- Healthy and Free is not responsible for anyone or anything at our events.
Featured speaker bio:
- She is a proud mother of four children.
- One of her children was vaccine injured as an infant.
- She’s been a prolific health freedom activist since 2012.
- Health freedom has led her to common law solutions and actively participating with the California Assembly as the Co-Coordinator.
Featured speaker topics:
- How choosing a status correction is the ultimate solution to avoiding medical tyranny.
- What everyone needs to know about becoming an American National.
Featured speaker contact information:
- Website: https://CaliforniaAssembly.com