- This event has passed.
HEALTHY And FREE One-Year Anniversary – Picnic Meeting – Pasadena @ Victory Park – Sunday @ 1:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Jeff Witzeman (President of Health Freedom for Humanity)
October 31, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:45 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Jeff Witzeman (President of Health Freedom for Humanity)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (click here to RSVP to join us for dinner at The Original Pizza Cookery at 5:00 PM)
What to bring:
It is optional and fun to bring a simple picnic item to share with everyone. Some ideas are crackers, trail-mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It is recommended to have available a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken at the time of arrival.
Click here to see an aerial map of Victory Park. Look at the large red rectangle at the top left. We will be in that northwest area of the park at NW picnic 1 or NW picnic 3, depending on which location is available when we get there. If both locations are taken, we will be at NW picnic 2 which does not have a roof covering. The closest cross streets are N. Altadena Dr. and E. Mountain St. There is free parking in the small west parking lot (it fills up fast,) in the large south parking lot and across N. Altadena Dr. on the side streets E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St. Rain doesn’t cancel this event. At the end of the event, let us know if you are joining us for dinner. Click here to RSVP to join us for dinner at The Original Pizza Cookery at 5:00 PM.
Please review our “FAQ” page for answers to the following questions:
- Can I take pictures and record video & audio at events?
- What is the expected etiquette at an event with a featured speaker or a special featured speaker?
Please review our “Donate” page.
- Healthy and Free is not responsible for anyone or anything at our events.
Featured speaker bio:
- Jeff Witzeman is an award-winning filmmaker, musician, speaker, and writer.
- He has authored:
- Three albums with his band Jeff Witzeman & The Jealous Housewives from 2000 to 2012.
- Five documentary films in the last five years including Cancer Can Be Killed.
- Last summer he worked with Andy Wakefield to music supervise, both writing and selecting music for his seminal film 1986: The Act.
- His latest film explores the ways emotional/spiritual issues can affect disease.
- All films can be found at https://BeliefsAndStories.com/.
Featured speaker topics:
- All mandates are illegal and deserve uniform non-compliance.
- Jeff’s recaps of his epic takedowns of Sprouts and Trader Joe’s mandates.
- The specific laws that protect us.
- The new understanding of natural law and how that relates to our protections.
- Current lawsuits that will change the face of tyranny.
- What we are doing to create the parallel world, the new earth that is better than the slave system.
- Why medical freedom is the most important issue of our time.
- The attitude that wins in our battle: Calm loving energy.
Featured speaker contact information:
- Website: https://BeliefsAndStories.com/