- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Day Feast – North San Diego County @ To Be Announced – Thursday @ 11:00 AM – Ticket Purchase Required
November 25, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
What to expect:
This is the second annual Thanksgiving Day Feast organized by The Healthy American. It is cross-promoted by Healthy and Free. It is an amazing day of festivities, food, friendship, fellowship, and freedom! This event will focus on gratitude for all our blessings and all the blessings yet to come! This is not a political event. This is a celebration of freedom! We will have music, surprise entertainment, and even some optional activities to help us get to know each other. Peggy Hall and Pastor David will be the hosts, and there will be a full crew helping to put on the event. We also will have family-friendly entertainment and a few surprises!
Food will be served starting at noon. This is a catered event with an abundance of delicious food prepared by our favorite Chef Lee, who prepares his food with love and care. The menu will include mouth-watering traditional homestyle favorites along with Chef Lee’s signature sides that we are craving right now! We are unable to provide for special diet needs, but feel free to bring your own meal if you prefer. The ticket price is the same for the event whether you consume the catered meal or your own. Thank you for your understanding. It is optional and fun to bring a favorite dessert to share.
- To purchase tickets, click: The Healthy American “Events” page
- $59 per person.
- $25 per child under 12 years old.
- $0 per kid under 5 years old.
- If you can donate a ticket for The Healthy American’s scholarship fund for those who want to attend but are experiencing a financial hardship, we thank you!
- You can simply choose that option from the “ticket choice” drop-down menu.
- To add additional tickets in a different category, after you click “add to cart,” hit the back button to make your next selection and click “add to cart” again until you have the desired number of tickets in your cart.
- Then complete you purchase.
- You will get all the details in a follow-up email.
- Be sure to check spam or trash if you don’t see it within a few minutes after making your purchase.
- Due to the event being catered, we are unable to offer refunds.
- Any unused tickets will be considered a donation to The Healthy American and we thank you!
- RSVP for this special event.
- Click the blue “Going” button towards the bottom of this webpage and following the prompts.
The exact location will be provided exclusively to ticket holders immediately upon purchase.
We will meet where all the other healthy Americans are. There is parking nearby for a $2.00 cost.