* RSVP *
- This event has passed.
119th Picnic Meeting – Sunday, Mar. 26th @ 2:00 PM – Pasadena @ Victory Park – Speaker: Brad Dacus (Founder and President of Pacific Justice Institute)
March 26 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
- He served as Legislative Assistant to U.S. Senator Phil Gramm.
- He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Texas School of Law.
- He has coordinated religious freedom and parental rights cases since 1992.
- He is the president of the Pacific Justice Institute (PJI) he founded in 1997.
- PJI represented five churches in the supreme court that won the case for them to reopen.
- He hosts The Dacus Report, a 28-minute radio show, and Legal Edge, a 60-second legal commentary on KWVE and 800+ additional stations.
- Jab mandates.
- Public school issues.
- Legislations PJI is impacting.
- Religious exemptions and accommodations.
- Opening Remarks
- Mission Statement and Goal
- Announcements and Updates
- Closing Remarks
- Our events are for:
- God-given rights protectors.
- Supporters of our community.
- Rain or shine.
- Arrive early to socialize.
- It is encouraged to bring a simple food or supply item to share.
- It is recommended to bring a folding chair or blanket in case needed.
- Find us:
- Click here to see an aerial map of Victory Park.
- There is a large red rectangle at the top left.
- We will be at NW Picnic 1 or NW Picnic 3.
- If both picnic areas are unavailable, we will be nearby at the NW or SW area of the park.
- Look for big blue and white HEALTHY and FREE signs.
- In the sizeable south parking lot.
- In the small west parking lot.
- Across N. Altadena Dr. on E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St.
- Attending our events acknowledges that you have read and agree to our Community Guidelines.
Share our monthly flyer!