RSVP to Attend
- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Pasadena @ Victory Park – Sunday @ 1:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Nicole Pearson (Human Rights Attorney) – Donation Event
December 12, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Nicole Pearson (Human Rights Attorney)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (tell us after the event if you’re joining us – location TBD)
What to bring:
It is optional and fun to bring a simple picnic item to share. Some ideas are crackers, trail-mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It is recommended to have available a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken at the time of arrival.
Click here to see an aerial map of Victory Park. Look at the large red rectangle at the top left. We will be in that northwest area of the park at NW picnic 1 or NW picnic 3, depending on which location is available when we get there. If both locations are taken, we will be at NW picnic 2 which does not have a roof covering. The closest cross streets are N. Altadena Dr. and E. Mountain St. There is free parking in the small west parking lot (it fills up fast,) in the large south parking lot and across N. Altadena Dr. on the side streets E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St. Rain doesn’t cancel this event. At the end of the event, let us know if you are joining us for dinner. Once the restaurant has been selected, we will announce it before we leave.
Please review our “FAQ” page for answers to the following questions:
- Can I take pictures and record video & audio at events?
- What is the expected etiquette at an event with a featured speaker or a special featured speaker?
Please review our “Donate” page.
- Healthy and Free is not responsible for anyone or anything at our events.
Featured speaker bio:
- She launched the Law Offices of Nicole C. Pearson in 2015.
- She is dedicated to the facts, the law, truth, and justice.
- She focuses on defending and preserving civil liberties and basic, human rights for all.
- Nicole’s broad legal experience encompasses employment discrimination (race, religion, pregnancy, disability, marital status, leave), harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination; civil rights violations (Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Unruh); and Constitutional issues.
- While initially focused on employment and business litigation, her firm pivoted in 2021 to stand up against the coordinated assault on our, and more alarmingly our children’s individual liberties, by politicians, special interest groups, and private entities emboldened by the government.
Featured speaker topics:
- The pivoting of her law firm in 2021 to stand up against the coordinated assault on our individual liberties.
- The status of the PERK and Children’s Health Defense lawsuit against LAUSD.
- Where we go from here in our fight for freedom.
Featured speaker contact information:
- Website: https://FLTJLLP.com