RSVP to Attend
- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Pasadena @ Victory Park – Sunday @ 1:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Julie Levine (CEO of 5G Free California)
December 26, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Julie Levine (CEO of 5G Free California)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (tell us after the event if you’re joining us – location TBD)
What to bring:
It is optional and fun to bring a simple picnic item to share. Some ideas are crackers, trail-mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It is recommended to have available a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken at the time of arrival.
Click here to see an aerial map of Victory Park. Look at the large red rectangle at the top left. We will be in that northwest area of the park at NW picnic 1 or NW picnic 3, depending on which location is available when we get there. If both locations are taken, we will be at NW picnic 2 which does not have a roof covering. The closest cross streets are N. Altadena Dr. and E. Mountain St. There is free parking in the small west parking lot (it fills up fast,) in the large south parking lot and across N. Altadena Dr. on the side streets E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St. Rain doesn’t cancel this event. At the end of the event, let us know if you are joining us for dinner. Once the restaurant has been selected, we will announce it before we leave.
Please review our “FAQ” page for answers to the following questions:
- Can I take pictures and record video & audio at events?
- What is the expected etiquette at an event with a featured speaker or a special featured speaker?
Please review our “Donate” page.
- Healthy and Free is not responsible for anyone or anything at our events.
Featured speaker bio:
- She founded 5G Free California.
- 5G Free California began organizing in 2018 because of health, environmental, and privacy concerns around the 5G roll-out.
- They started by speaking to neighbors, City Councils / Town Councils, and County and State legislators.
- By late 2019, they began networking with scientists, researchers, and attorneys around the world.
- They coordinated with national and international groups to halt 5G.
- Their goal is to create effective strategies and templates that can be shared with communities all over California, and ideally, across the country and around the world.
Featured speaker topics:
- Information about wireless radiation, including the harm and symptoms it causes.
- Where we are now with lawsuits and other milestones.
Featured speaker contact information: