« All Events
124th Picnic Meeting – Sunday, June 11th – 3:00 PM – Pasadena @ Victory Park – Speaker: TBA (TBA)
June 11 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm Free
- Opening Remarks
- New Attendee Intros
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Members’ Announcements
- H&F Announcements
- Speaker Presentation
- Closing Remarks
- Restaurant Dinner
- Our events are for:
- God-given rights protectors.
- Supporters of our community.
- Rain or shine.
- Arrive early to socialize.
- It is encouraged to bring a simple food or supply item to share.
- It is recommended to bring a folding chair or blanket in case needed.
- Find us:
- Click here to see an aerial map of Victory Park.
- There is a large red rectangle at the top left.
- We will be at NW Picnic 1 or NW Picnic 3.
- If both picnic areas are unavailable, we will be nearby at the NW or SW area of the park.
- Look for big blue and white HEALTHY and FREE signs.
- In the sizeable south parking lot.
- In the small west parking lot.
- Across N. Altadena Dr. on E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St.