RSVP to Attend!
- This event has passed.
89th Picnic Meeting – Pasadena @ Victory Park – Sunday @ 3:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Steven Schreiner (Deputy District Attorney of L.A. County)
July 10 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Steven Schreiner (Deputy District Attorney of L.A. County)
- Closing Remarks
What to bring:
- It is optional to bring a simple food or picnic supply item to share with everyone.
- It is recommended to have an available folding chair, blanket, or beach towel in case needed.
- Find us:
- In the large south parking lot.
- In the small west parking lot, which is usually full.
- Across N. Altadena Dr. on E. Mountain St. and on Loma Vista St.
- By attending our events, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our “Community Guidelines.”
- Support our community by donating online through our “Donate” page or in person at an event.
Featured speaker bio:
- He has worked at the L.A. County District Attorney’s Office for 35 years.
- He has been in the Norwalk special career criminal, hardcore gang, and special trials units for the last seven years.
- He has completed over 250 jury trials, with 230 being felonies, of which 90 were murder trials.
Featured speaker topics:
- The need to recall George Gascon.
- The legislation passed in recent years that negatively affect public safety.
Featured speaker contact information:
- Email: SSchreiner@DA.LACounty.gov