RSVP to Attend!
- This event has passed.
93rd Meeting – South Pasadena @ Carrows Restaurant – Sunday @ 3:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Jeff Mamora (Healer, Instructor, and Coach)
August 7 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
- Opening Remarks
- Mission Statement and Goal
- Announcements and Updates
- Closing Remarks
What to expect:
- The maximum capacity for our private meeting room is 30 people.
- We ask that all attendees RSVP in advance.
- If you RSVP’d but can’t make it, please message us to cancel it.
- Please have your emailed RSVP confirmation available at the event in case needed.
- We ask that all attendees purchase $10.00 or more in food and beverages.
- Click this link to see the menu items available to order.
- Up to six checks will be issued for all food and beverage purchases.
- We ask that everyone be respectful to the restaurant staff.
- We recommend tipping the server well.
- Our private meeting room will need to be vacated at 6:00 PM.
- Find us:
- We will be in the private room.
- In the restaurant parking lot.
- Attending our events acknowledges that you have read and agree to our “Community Guidelines.”
- Support our community by donating online through our “Donate” page or in person at an event.
Featured speaker bio:
- He healed himself from severe medical issues after suffering from years of drug and alcohol abuse.
- He has become an expert mental, physical, and spiritual healer.
- He has significantly improved the mental health of many individuals, including veterans and first responders.
Featured speaker topics:
- Parasite cleanses.
- Protecting the body from protein spike overloads.
- Keeping the immune system strong and in peak performance.
Featured speaker contact information: