RSVP to Attend!
- This event has passed.
94th Meeting – South Pasadena @ Carrows Restaurant – Sunday @ 3:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Garlenia Davis (Rep. of Palmdale Freedom Coalition)
August 14 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
- Opening Remarks
- Mission Statement and Goal
- Announcements and Updates
- Closing Remarks
What to expect:
- The maximum capacity for our private meeting room is 30 people.
- We ask that all attendees RSVP in advance.
- If you RSVP’d but can’t make it, please message us to cancel it.
- Please have your emailed RSVP confirmation available at the event in case needed.
- We ask that all attendees purchase $10.00 or more in food and beverages.
- Click this link to see the menu items available to order.
- Up to six checks will be issued for all food and beverage purchases.
- We ask that everyone be respectful to the restaurant staff.
- We recommend tipping the server well.
- Our private meeting room will need to be vacated at 6:00 PM.
- Find us:
- We will be in the private room.
- In the restaurant parking lot.
- Attending our events acknowledges that you have read and agree to our “Community Guidelines.”
- Support our community by donating online through our “Donate” page or in person at an event.
Featured speaker bio:
- She was raised by a democratic family and later became a conservative.
- Her father was a political activist who helped break ethnic and gender barriers within the City of Las Vegas Fire Dept.
- She ran for Palmdale City Council.
Featured speaker topics:
- How the Palmdale Freedom Coalition began and how to replicate this model in other cities.
Featured speaker contact information: