RSVP to Attend
- This event has passed.
99th Meeting – Pasadena @ Victory Park – Sunday @ 1:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Heather Herington (Naturopathic Medical Doctor and Author)
September 18 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
- Opening Remarks
- Mission Statement and Goal
- Announcements and Updates
- Closing Remarks
- Our community and events are for people who:
- Believe every person has the right to live healthy and free.
- Are patriots.
- Protect and defend everyone’s God-given rights.
- Appreciate connecting with fellow like-minded people.
- Are passionate about helping to empower others.
- Support and protect our community.
- Arrive early for plenty of socializing time.
- Opening remarks will start around 1:15 PM.
- It is optional to bring a simple food or picnic supply item to share with everyone.
- It is recommended to have an available folding chair, blanket, or beach towel in case needed.
- Find us:
- In the sizeable south parking lot.
- In the small west parking lot.
- Across N. Altadena Dr. on E. Mountain St. and Loma Vista St.
- Attending our events acknowledges that you have read and agree to our “Community Guidelines.”
- Support our community by donating online through our “Donate” page or in person at an event.
Featured speaker bio:
- She healed herself from Grave’s disease, which is autoimmune hyperthyroidism.
- She is the author of the books:
- “Transforming Trauma, A Drugless and Creative Path to Healing PTS and ACE.
- Surviving a Viral Pandemic Through The Lens of a Naturopathic Medical Doctor.
Featured speaker topics:
- The true history of medicine:
- Naturopathic medicine and the Flexnor Report of 1910.
- How the healthcare industry was sabotaged.
- What individuals can do to heal themselves with little training.
Featured speaker contact information: