- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Brad Dacus (Founder and President of Pacific Justice Institute)
- Closing Remarks
- Dinner (Shakers)
What to bring:
- Feel free to bring a simple picnic food or supply item to share with everyone.
- It is recommended to bring a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken.
- Find us:
- Click here to see an aerial map of Victory Park.
- There is a large red rectangle at the top left.
- We will be at “NW Picnic 1” or “NW Picnic 3.”
- If both picnic sites are unavailable, we will be nearby at the NW or SW area of the park.
- Look for “Healthy and Free” signs.
- In the large south parking lot.
- In the small west parking lot, which is usually full.
- Across N. Altadena Dr. on E. Mountain St. and on Loma Vista St.
- By attending this event, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our “Community Guidelines.”
- Go to our “Donate” page to learn about donating to our community.
Featured speaker bio:
- He served as Legislative Assistant to U.S. Senator Phil Gramm.
- He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Texas School of Law.
- Since 1992, he has coordinated religious freedom and parental rights cases.
- He is the president of the Pacific Justice Institute (PJI) he founded in 1997.
- PJI represented five churches within the supreme court that won the case to reopen.
Featured speaker topics:
- PJI jab issues.
- The current issues in public schools and solutions.
- Legislations that PJI is impacting.
Featured speaker contact information: