- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: James Roguski (Author, Researcher, and Activist)
- Closing Remarks
What to bring:
- Feel free to bring a simple picnic food or supply item to share with everyone.
- It is recommended to bring a folding chair, blanket, or large beach towel to sit on in case all available seating is taken.
- Find us:
- Click here to see an aerial map of Victory Park.
- There is a large red rectangle at the top left.
- We will be at “NW Picnic 1” or “NW Picnic 3.”
- If both picnic areas are unavailable, we will be nearby at the NW or SW area of the park.
- Look for “Healthy and Free” signs.
- In the large south parking lot.
- In the small west parking lot, which is usually full.
- Across N. Altadena Dr. on E. Mountain St. and on Loma Vista St.
- Go to our “Donate” page to learn about donating to our community.
Featured speaker bio:
- He has been exposing the WHO power grab.
- He is the author of two books:
Featured speaker topics:
- How the World Health Organization is attempting a power grab.
Featured speaker contact information: