- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Steve Tuminello (Public Relations for Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association)
- Closing Remarks
What to bring:
- It is optional to bring a simple food or picnic supply item to share with everyone.
- It is recommended to have an available folding chair, blanket, or beach towel in case needed.
- Find us:
- Click here to see an aerial map of Victory Park.
- There is a large red rectangle at the top left.
- We will be at “NW Picnic 1” or “NW Picnic 3.”
- If both picnic areas are unavailable, we will be nearby at the NW or SW area of the park.
- Look for “Healthy and Free” signs.
- In the large south parking lot.
- In the small west parking lot, which is usually full.
- Across N. Altadena Dr. on E. Mountain St. and on Loma Vista St.
- By attending our events, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our “Community Guidelines.”
- Support our community by donating online through our “Donate” page or in person at an event.
Featured speaker bio:
- He has been friends with Sheriff Mack for the last 20 years.
- He has overseen media relations for Sheriff Mack for the previous five years.
- Steve assisted his friend Aaron Russo in making the documentary “America: Freedom to Fascism.”
Featured speaker topics:
- The July 12th, 2022, CSPOA press conference with Catherine Englebrecht and Greg Phillips of True The Vote.
- The July 13th-16th, 2022, Freedom Fest event.
- Protecting assets from the failing banking system by using the patriot land bank project.
Featured speaker contact information: