- This event has passed.
Freedom Forum – Sunday @ 2:00 PM – Featured Speakers: Marc Ang, Sonia Perez, Lenka Koloma, Sonya Green and Steve Tuminello
May 16, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
What to bring:
Bring a portable folding chair or a beach towel to sit on in case all picnic table seating is taken when you get here. Arrive early to mingle and secure preferred seating.
Open this aerial map of the park. Look to the top left. We will be in the northwest area of the park at NW picnic 1 or 3. There is free parking in the small west parking lot, large south parking lot and on the street. Rain doesn’t cancel this event.
- 2:00 PM – Socializing
- 2:15 PM – Event Start / Opening Remarks
- 2:30 PM – Marc Ang (AIB2B)
- 3:00 PM – Sonia Perez (Alliance Ambassador for CSPOA with Sheriff Mack and executive board member for FTBA)
- 3:30 PM – Lenka Koloma (FTBA and New California)
- 4:00 PM – Sonya Green (Patriots for Freedom)
- 4:30 PM – Steve Tuminello (Public Relations for CSPOA with Sheriff Mack)
- 5:00 PM – Q&A with Speaker Panel
- 5:55 PM – Event Finished / Closing Remarks
- 6:00 PM – Socializing
- AIB2B = Asian Industry Business to Business
- FTBA = The Freedom to Breathe Agency
- CSPOA = Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (Sheriff Mack)
Marc Ang’s bio:
- Marc is a fresh voice for the conservative movement, focusing on race relations, keeping a check on the media and political establishment and gives unique viewpoints and angels to the issues of the day.
- He’s the founder of Asian Industry Business to Business.
Marc Ang’s speaking topics:
- Mandatory vaccines.
- Actions on how to mobilize our community.
- George Gascon.
- Critical race theory.
- School activism.
Sonia Perez’ bio:
- Sonia Perez is the Alliance Ambassador for the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association and an executive board member for Freedom to Breathe.
- She retired from the Public School system and is a small business owner.
- She has collaborated with other groups across California, Arizona, and Texas.
Sonia Perez’ speaking topics:
- Understanding both the public and private sectors to assist in addressing both sides during the lockdowns.
- How to restore our republic city by city, county by county and state by state.
Lenka Koloma’s bio:
- Lenka is a book author, has appeared on various TV shows and has started numerous freedom-based associations.
- She has devised the current affidavit system that the Freedom to Breathe Agency is using.
- She’s a fierce advocate for the constitution.
Lenka Koloma’s speaking topics:
- Leveraging the power of affidavits.
- New California.
Sonya Green’s bio:
- Sonya is the founder of Patriots for Freedom.
- She ran for city council in Huntington Beach, CA in 2020.
- She’s been a small business owner for 25 years.
Sonya Green’s speaking topics:
- Why Patriots for Freedom was started.
- Critical race theory.
- What we need to do to reclaim California and restore the rule of law.
Steve Tuminello’s bio:
- Steve works at the Constitutional Sheriffs & Peace Officers Association (CSPOA) with Sheriff Mack.
- He’s been a key facilitator in having Sheriffs and peace officers across the United States being trained by the CSPOA.
Steve Tuminello’s speaking topics:
- The CSPOA, its mission and the result of training peace officers across the United States.
- Sheriffs being able to stand against unlawful, unconstitutional governors and mayors.
- How everyone can get involved and help their local law enforcement stand for liberty and keep their oath of allegiance to the United States constitution.