RSVP to Attend
- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Sundays @ 4:00 PM – Guest Speaker
May 2, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
- Mingling & Networking
- About Healthy and Free
- Announcements & Updates
- Main Feature (guest speaker Kevin Otis)
What to bring:
A positive attitude and a willingness to participate in positive discussions. Also, (optional) a small picnic item to share with the group such as crackers, trail mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, small bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, napkins, etc.
We meet at NW picnic 1 or 3 (whichever is available) as shown in the picture. The aerial map shows where this area is in relation to the park. There is free parking in the west and south parking lots. Rain doesn’t cancel these events.
Guest speaker bio:
- He is a UC Berkeley alumnus.
- He was a former BLM Marxism activist.
- He has practiced yoga for 7 years and was engaged in New Age Spirituality.
- He became a born-again Christian in June of 2020.
- He attends and volunteers at Calvary Chapel of the Harbor.
- He is now a patriot.
Guest speaker topics:
- How he was saved going from New Age Spirituality to Christianity.
- Learning the language, mindset and vocabulary used by those who are lost and how to communicate with them.
- Strengthening our faith and surrendering to witness the powerful miracles of God.