- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Sunday @ 4:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Adam Ruff (Truther and Activist)
May 30, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
- About Healthy and Free
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Adam Ruff (truther and activist)
What to bring:
It is optional to bring a small picnic item to share with the group such as crackers, trail mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, small bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, napkins, etc.
Open this aerial map of the park. Look to the top left. We will be in the northwest area of the park at NW picnic 1 or 3. There is free parking in the small west parking lot, large south parking lot and on the street. Rain doesn’t cancel this event.
Guest speaker bio:
- He’s been a longtime truther and activist.
- He’s researched numerous hoax’ such as 9/11, global warming and Covid-19.
- He’s been an outspoken critic against the mainstream media.
- His YouTube channel is unspunnewz.
Guest speaker topics:
- Why the current government and media cannot be trusted and how they are leading citizens to a dangerous place.
- How people can respond and fight back against tyranny.
- What PeoplesRights.org is and why it’s a good idea to get involved with this group.