- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Sunday @ 4:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Morton Irvine Smith (Board Member of the American Phoenix Project)
June 20, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
- About Healthy and Free
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Morton Irvine Smith (board member of the American Phoenix Project)
What to bring:
It is optional to bring a small picnic item to share with the group such as crackers, trail mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, small bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, napkins, etc.
Open this aerial map of the park. Look to the top left. We will be in the northwest area of the park at NW picnic 1 or 3. There is free parking in the small west parking lot, large south parking lot and on the street. Rain doesn’t cancel this event.
Guest speaker bio:
- He is a sixth-generation Orange County Irvine family member.
- His family created the Irvine Ranch which previously was approximately 1/3 of Orange County.
- He is dedicated to preserving the conservative stewardship of the land that bears his family’s name.
- He is involved in exposing the systemic and perpetual corruption that has spread from Sacramento to Orange County.
- The American Phoenix Project he is a board member of was the first to fight against the mask mandates and lockdowns when they organized the protest of San Clemente’s beach closure the Easter before last.
- It has been a leader during the Huntington Beach protest of the summer that Antifa and BLM were trying to agitate and provoke.
- It also has organized notable rallies throughout Orange County in the months leading up to the presidential election.
Guest speaker topics:
- Life in the post “Covid” era.
- Where this is going to take all of us.
- What we need to do to capitalize on this.
- How we can make lemonade out of lemons.