- This event has passed.
Picnic Meeting – Sunday @ 4:00 PM – Featured Speaker: Sarah Stephens (Candidate for Governor of California)
June 27, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
- Mission Statement & Goal
- Announcements & Updates
- Featured Speaker: Sarah Stephens (candidate for governor of California)
What to bring:
It’s optional and fun to bring a simple picnic item to share with the group. Some ideas are crackers, trail-mix, a veggie plate, a fruit platter, bottles of water, paper plates, plastic forks, and napkins. It’s recommended to have available a folding chair or towel to sit on just in case all picnic bench seating is taken when you arrive.
Open this aerial map of the park. Look to the top left. We will be in the northwest area of the park at NW picnic 1 or 3. There is free parking in the small west parking lot, large south parking lot and on the street. Rain doesn’t cancel this event.
Featured speaker bio:
- She’s the founder of multiple non-profits such as The Last Days Tour, Healing Hearts & Nations, Freedom Fest USA and the Redeeming America Tour.
- For the last seven years, she has dedicated her life to honoring our nation’s veterans, military personnel and first responders in our police, fire, EMT and other departments.
- She has a true love for God & country and has a true fire & passion to revive the heart of America.
- She declared to run for California governor in February 2021.
Featured speaker topics:
- How to make California gold again.
- Bringing us back to financial prosperity.
- Supporting our veterans and first responders.
- Fighting for small businesses.
- Education reform.
- Medical freedom.