What is HEALTHY and FREE?
A thriving community of healthy Americans!
Why was the community created?
To help empower people to connect with others, share information, find solutions, and take positive action.
Who is the community for?
- God-given rights protectors.
- Supporters of our community.
Where can I see the community guidelines?
What states are members in?
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
How can I become a member?
- Go to our Join page, complete the form, and click send.
- We will give you a welcome call after to complete the new member process.
What happens during the welcome call?
- We will:
- Offer to add you to our private chats on Signal and Telegram.
- Tell you about our free resources.
Are new members screened?
Why are new members screened?
To maintain the integrity of our community.
Why are the chats private?
To maintain the integrity of our chats.
Why is there both a chat on Signal and a chat on Telegram?
- If one chat platform goes down, the other serves as a backup.
- Each chat platform has its strengths and benefits.
- Since some people only use Signal or Telegram, our having a chat on each platform helps accommodate as many people as possible.
How do I get added to the chats if I am already a member?
- Go to our Contact page and send us a message.
- Put “Request to be Added to Chats” in the subject field.
- Put your phone number in the message so we can call you to complete your request.
How do I stay connected in between events?
- Ensure you are a member and are in our private chats on Signal and Telegram.
When was your first event?
November 1st, 2020.
What types of events do you have?
- Picnic meetings on the 1st & 3rd Sundays of every month.
- Special events on occasion.
Where are your events?
- Mostly in Los Angeles County.
- Occasionally in Orange County and Ventura County.
Where can I see and RSVP for upcoming events?
On our Events page.
Do I need to RSVP to attend an upcoming event?
We ask that you RSVP to help us stay organized.
Why does the system default to one guest when only I RSVP?
The system counts each RSVP as one guest.
Can I bring additional guests?
Yes. Please have each guest RSVP individually.
How many people typically attend a picnic meeting?
It varies depending on factors such as if the event is on or near a holiday, the weather, how well-known the speaker is, the speaker’s topics discussed, etc.
How often do you have special events?
It varies from month to month.
What types of special events have you had in the past?
- Christmas parties
- Firearm range shooting
- Freedom shopping
- Freedom voting
Do you have speakers at your events?
We have one speaker at each picnic meeting.
Who were some of your previous speakers?
- Amy Bohn (PERK)
- Denise Young (Children’s Health Defense)
- Jeff Witzeman (Health Freedom for Humanity)
- Joe Panzarello (The John Birch Society)
- John Knox (Firefighters 4 Freedom)
- Peggy Hall (The Healthy American)
- Alternative Solutions:
- Deb Baber (American State National and PMA Expert)
- Michelle Ford (American State National Expert)
- Brad Dacus (Pacific Justice Institute)
- Nicole Pearson (Facts Law Truth Justice, LLP)
- Jeffrey Barke, M.D. (America’s Frontline Doctors)
- Mark McDonald, M.D. (America’s Frontline Doctors)
- Dr. Shannon Kroner (Freedom of Religion – United Solutions)
- Education Reform:
- Michael Alexander (California School Choice)
- Election Integrity:
- Ruth Weiss (Election Integrity Project Ca)
- Julie Levine (5G Free California)
- Pastor Artur Powlawski
- Political Candidates:
- Dr. Cordie Williams (Candidate for U.S. Senate)
- Eric Early (Candidate for U.S. Congress and Attorney General of California)
- Ronda Kennedy (Candidate for U.S. Congress)
- Michael Seifert (PublicSq.)
- Dr. Judy Mikovits
What topics have speakers previously discussed?
- Chlorine dioxide (MMS)
- Controlled opposition
- Critical race theory
- Deep state
- Emergency first-aid
- EMF and RF
- False flags
- Food supply
- Great reset
- Human trafficking
- Law enforcement
- Laws and the legal system
- LGBTQIA+ agendas
- Medical rights
- Parasite cleanses
- Precious metals
- Terrain theory vs. germ theory
How do I know if an event is an official HEALTHY and FREE event?
- Official events are always:
- On our Events page.
- Not stated as a cross-promoted event.
- At a public venue.
How do I submit a suggestion for a new official HEALTHY and FREE event?
- On our Contact page:
- Put “New Special Event Suggestion” in the subject field.
- Put responses to the following in your message:
- Intended audience.
- Skill level required if applicable.
- Name of the event.
- Costs involved if applicable.
- Items to bring if applicable.
- Public venues only.
- No residences.
- Public venues only.
- Parking availability and costs, if applicable.
- A clear, level picture of a landmark to meet at.
- Have this available to send later if requested.
- Proposed day and time options.
- Purpose or goal.
What happens after I submit a new special event suggestion?
- A submitted new special event suggestion will be:
- Checked with various people to gauge levels of interest.
- Responded to soon.
Can I post an event in your chats that is not an official HEALTHY and FREE event?
Yes, as long as it does not violate our Community Guidelines.
How do I get the best HEALTHY and FREE experience?
- Take advantage of our free resources.
- Participate in our private chats on Signal and Telegram.
- RSVP and attend our events.